Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beyond Blessed

Lily-Anna Grace January 18, 2006
Meeting her siblings for the first time....

I am on day three of a Birthday Hangover...it is what I have decided is happening to me from my youngest turning 4. The emotions are a little much...I don't get worked up about myself aging, but my babies I have a hard time with.

Four years ago I was blessed with the liveliest of creatures. Sweet and gentile, but funny and sassy....she commands your attention and has a brilliance about her that makes people stop and take notice. I have been blessed many times over the past 13 years with my children but the past 4 have been amazing.

I love all my children equally, but have said it a million times over, this little girl completed our Circle of Love. She makes us all complete. She is the finale...our curtain call of children... Circle of Love 2006


2007, First Birthday


2008....



2009.....

To be her mother is an rewarding job, I love her so much! Happy Birthday Lily...

No comments: